The first trailer for Matthew Vaughn’s X-Men First Class is now on the web. ¬†If you’d like to skip the snark, scroll on down below and hit the embed up. ¬†I don’t think this teaser is bad necessarily, not even close. ¬†It’s worse. ¬†A bad trailer will make me feel something at least. ¬†This, however, did nothing. ¬† Of course my ass will still be in the seat because I still would like to see the final product of Matthew Vaughn’s retro-mutant entry into the franchise. ¬†The guy earned enough cred with me for Kick-Ass and the crminially underrated Stardust, so I have to give this a shot. ¬†Also, this has January Jones in it. ¬† Boobs.
Click the embed below!
Recent posts by Adam
- Adam's Crawl Space - Scouts Honor: Badge to the Bone - July 8th, 2013
- Man of Steel Trailer #3 - April 16th, 2013
- Adam's Crawl Space: Catwoman - March 1st, 2013
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Poster - June 4th, 2012
- Memo to Warner Bros: WE ALL GET IT - April 30th, 2012