The Jackass television show and movies are sort of guilty pleasures of mine.¬† I know these aren’t really for everyone, but dammit they’re just so insanely absurd and wrecklessly stupid that I can’t help but love them.¬† I know we’ve been vocal here at the Breach with our distaste for the overuse and complete mishandling of movies in 3D, but this appears to be one that has been done right.
On the surface, it does seem completely unnecessary, yes.¬† It’s guys filming themselves injuring each other and pulling disgusting pranks, but guess what?¬† It’s actually filmed with the same camera system that James Cameron used for Avatar.¬† No cheap 3D conversion here, this is the real deal.¬† Does a lowbrow movie such as this need the 3D treatment?¬† Think for a second about the stunts these guys have pulled and then think about all of that in true 3D.¬† You with me now?¬† This could potentially be mind-blowingly awesome.¬† Jackass 3D hits theaters October 15, hit the embed below for the trailer!
Recent posts by Adam
- Man of Steel Trailer #3 - April 16th, 2013
- Adam's Crawl Space: Catwoman - March 1st, 2013
- Breaking Bad Season 5 Poster - June 4th, 2012
- Memo to Warner Bros: WE ALL GET IT - April 30th, 2012
- Adam's Crawl Space: Bucky Larson: Born To Be A Star - January 11th, 2012